Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Lorax: Remixed

UNLESS someone like you
cares a whole awful lot
nothing is going to get better
it's not.

The Lorax is gone and he's not coming back
Brown Bar-ba-loots starve from every tree that is hacked
Swomee-Swans have gone mute and Humming fish all have croaked
The Forest is gone and the sinks are all choked.

'I have this one seed,
now what should I do?
The last people who care
are just me and you!'
To grow back a forest,
it takes more than that
I must find some friends,
I must start this chat.

We'll burn all the axes, destroy all the thneeds
This consumerist culture is something nobody needs
Creating conventions, use powers that be ,
somebody quick call the ICC!

I paid for this future,
15 cents and a nail.
Citizen's arrest,
take the once-ler to jail!

With this seed in one hand, an a friend's in another,
We'll restore the glory of the Lorax, ou brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment